miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2016

this morning

love my life and my path; territory, land and water defense; working and protecting the land my mother´s ppls are from and with all of its difficulties.... none the less... not a day goes by that i do not think of my old hussles and how i facilitated the change from my past life de loca, and how much i have changed from the context of where i was from and what most of my peers ended up doing in life.... i am mos def the weird and unconventional one, takes the road almost never traveled, that is overgrown with thorny vegetation, i can´t think of anyone i grew up with, in Miami or Colombia who took a similar parallel, im mad economically poor, but have the privilege of having little to no responsibilities and commitments other than the ones i decide to take on, if my experiences were a currency i´d be filthy rich, and if it wasnt for the State, other peoples and extractivist capital i think i may have known what liberation is... hoping that that is a future for the next generations to feel....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario